What makes the Ainsley bridle different? The fancy stitch accent turn a basic bridle into a stylish addition to your horse’s tack wardrobe. This flash noseband bridle is sturdy enough for every day use, but with the quality to be used at shows and events.
- This bridle is handcrafted from beautiful Sedgwick bridle leather one of Walsall, England’s most respected tanneries.
- Meticulous tight stitching highlights the craftsmanship that goes into making this bridle.
- Padded, integrated crownpiece with fancy stitch accent
- Raised, padded flash noseband with pinch guard and roller buckle
- Attached flash has pinch guard and roller buckle
- 1/2″ cheek pieces
- Stainless fittings
- Available in Black or Chocolate
- Can be purchased less reins or with rubber reins with raised fronts
“I have the Wellfleet event bridle fro Smart Pak. It is really nice – well made, soft leather, just very nice. I also have the Ainsley bridle from Five Star Tack. I love it – the crown is integrated and padded, and it has a little swirl of stitching on the crownpiece. Cost a bit more than Smart Pak, and reins aren’t included, but it’s great quality. Gorgeous leather and also very nice, I like my Ainsley bridle better than my Smart Pak and Nunn Finer bridle.”